Private Home Hot Tub Maintenance
Each maintenance visit will provide:
- A check of and proper adjustment of the hot tub water chemistry.
- Documentation of the tub’s chemistry and condition.
- A complete check of all components and functions.
- A thorough cleaning of the tub, cover and surrounding area, including snow removal
(between tub and the nearest door).
- Removal and cleaning of filter.
- The tub will be drained and refilled whenever necessary.
- All chemicals will be provided at no additional cost.
- Additional unscheduled visits will be billed for the sum of $25.00.
- Currently we are not doing repairs, but will, at no cost, facilitate the repair service.
- Payment is due by the 15th of the month following the billing.
(A late charge of 1.5% daily will be applied to
Maintenance schedule for a private unit costs $65 per month. The tub will be serviced twice a month. Owner should know how to and should check chlorine level before use.
Enjoy your spa without the headache!